10th Edition touring map [Latest 2019], Waterproof Edition. Scale 1:160 000 [6.25cm = 10km]
The Garden Route is so much more than a scenic national road. Explore the intriguing winding side roads and you'll discover places with names like Whiskey Creek, De Vlugt, Phantom Pass and Noetzie. In these little known by ways you can find old goldmines, traces of elephants, magical forest walks, castles on beaches, old passes and ...
To look at Peter Slingsby's maps is to want to go there. The detail and accuracy of this updated, double-sided map is impressive. Good value -- good, accurate stuff. – Caroline Voget, Veld & Flora
Our Garden Route map is dedicated to the memory of the late David Donald, educator, author, beekeeper, erudite man of distinction and, above all, my close friend for fifty years.
This is a relief-shaded double sided map covering the whole of the Western Cape's official Garden Route Tourism Region, from Heidelberg in the west to Jeffery's Bay in the east. It includes the Tsitsikamma and Outeniqua Mountains and the Langkloof to the north of them.
This is the most comprehensive, fully researched and detailed map of the Garden Route ever published.
- All roads, from National Highways to minor dirt roads and footpaths, with distances clearly marked;
- Full GPS coordinates in DD MM SS format for all road junctions;
- A range of some 30 different types of attractions are detailed on the map, from farm stalls, abseiling, horse riding and golf courses to game viewing, botanical gardens and historical sites and many accommodation establishments,especially those out of towns
Slingsby Garden Route Map
- A1+ double-sided full colour map
- 1:160 000 (6.25cm = 10km)
- Full relief shading
- 5-minute Long/Lat grid
- Coords in DD MM SS format at every road-junction
- Waterproof paper in plastic sleeve
- ISBN 978-1-920377-39-7