Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
Petzl Boreo Helmet
- hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts:
- designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
- Versatile, for a variety of activities:
- suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Size S/M M/L S/M M/L Weight 285 g 295 g 285 g 295 g Head circumference 48-58 cm 53-61 cm 48-58 cm 53-61 cm Guarantee 3 years 3 years 3 years 3 years