From the streets of Buenos Aires to the foothills of the Andes, Osprey’s Farpoint 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear.
Osprey Farpoint 70
- The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt.
- Mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load
- The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport
- Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment
- Mesh pocket inside for small items
- Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit
- Zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear
- StraightJacket™ compression straps to stabilize the load
- Padded top and side handles
- The main Farpoint 70 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
- S/M - Dimensions: 66H x 35W x 33D CM / Volume: 67L / Weight: 1.7kg
- M/L - Dimensions: 66H x 35W x 33D CM / Volume: 70L / Weight: 1.78kg