The JetBoil Coffee Press turns your Jetboil camping stove into a French Press. It is intended to work with a Jetboil Flash Stove, the Jetboil Zip and the Sol but also works with the older model JetBoil Classic. The Stem detaches from basket so you can stow in your Jetboil system cup. It is simple, light, and makes pretty good and strong coffee.
Tips on the best technique for using the Jetboil coffee press:
- Always turn the burner off before adding coffee grounds
- Make sure the strainer basket is screwed on to the stem with the flat/non-concave side facing up
- Use very hot water, but not necessarily boiling water.
- Look for lots of little bubbles clinging to the bottom and side of the cup, some steam and some movement at the surface of the water.
- After your add to your grounds, poke them a bit to get them moist
- Wait 3 minutes before you plunge the press down to make sure the grounds have been well-steeped.
- Push the Stem down slowly and you are ready to pour & enjoy.
- Item Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9″ (100 mm) diameter x 5.9″ (150 mm) Assembled