ESI believes logos should be at the end of your bar and tread patterns belong on your tires Not on your grips! ESI grips conform to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption!
- Grip" - Wet or dry, your hands stay put! - Slip-proof, yet not sticky!
- Comfort" - Reduces Hand numbness - Fatigue - Arm pump
- Wear" - UV resistant - Non-Pores - Will not harden or fade
- Bar Adhesion" - No glue, hairspray, or lock-ons required! These grips will not throttle!
- Elements" - Withstands severe Temperatures - Climates - any condition you can throw at it!
- Maintenance" - Washable - Install/Remove with - Rubbing Alcohol - Window cleaner - Compressed Air
- Design, Engineered, Memory, Proven, Grip Shift Custom Sizes and Easy removal
- Design - ESI grips are designed and manufactured by a bicyclist to be the best.
- Engineered - one side thicker for absorbing shock and vibration with the opposite side thinner for bulk-reducing comfort, combined with the best materials and the best production process this creates max shock absorption and grip, while maintaining the lowest weight possible and highest level of durability.
- Proven - These race proven lightweight grips are used by bicyclist all over the world.*
- Grip Shift Custom Sizes - You can cut ESI grips with sharp scissors, utility knife, pipe cutter, etc.
- Hold next to your bar and cut leaving an extra 1/8” in length. We recommend Chunky style for a smooth transition on Grip Shift.
- Installation - Clean handle bars. Press in End Caps. Using Rubbing Alcohol or Window Cleaner clean inside of ESI MTB grips, wet bar and inside of grip, slide onto bar. Rotate grip to have the Thicker side towards palm. Let dry for 24 hours.
- Removal & Cleaning - Slide a screw driver with a dulled point (or something similar) under grip (careful not to scratch bar or stretch grip), squirt Rubbing Alcohol, Window cleaner or water under grip, twist grip off bar.
ESI Extra Chunku