n 2005, Alan Adler invented arguably the most innovative and loved coffee brewer in history, the AeroPress.
The AeroPress staged brewing method (immersion then pressure) extracts flavour quicker than any other manual brewing method. E.g. Pour-over, plunger coffee or french press, syphon, Italian mocha pot. This speed reduces bitterness and enhances preferred flavours in your coffee.
Unlike other manual brew methods, AeroPress® is less sensitive to grind size, making it more versatile than pour-overs, moka pots, plungers and syphons, which require very specific granularity. AeroPress® shines up light, medium and darker roasted coffees.
The micro-fiber filter papers removes all sediment and fines to ensure a perfectly clean cup, unlike Italian mocha pots and plungers/french press. It's light, compact, and made from BPA free food safe plastic making the AeroPress™ the perfect travel partner or office desk side coffee maker.
AeroPress Espresso and Coffee Maker
- Quick and easy to use (1-2 minutes)
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight, durable and now even more compact and portable
- Versatile and adaptable for both fine and course grinds
- Makes 1 cup of American style coffee (240ml), or 1-3 espresso strength shots. Add water to make 1-3 cups.
- Quicker and easier than pour-overs and syphons
- Less sediment than Italian mocha pot/stove top and plunger/French press
- Great for brewing loose leaf tea, shortening brew time