The Zamberlan SH Crosser Plus GTX RR is an excellent light-weight and supportive backpacking and hiking boot for on and off trail use.
For those excursions when you want a light and responsive boot, but need stability and protection, the Crosser Plus Speed Hiker has you covered. Don’t be fooled by the super lightweight construction, this boot is 100% technical and 100% Zamberlan to its sole. A five-piece, dual-density EVA midsole and Vibram outsole is enhanced with TPU stabilizers and heel counters. Up top, a Kevlar rand wraps a synthetic upper enhanced with TPU insets and Gore-Tex membranes creating a comfortable and lightweight foot haven, perfect for conquering both the quick route and the long trail.
2013 Backpacker Magazine Editor’s Choice Award Winner.
- Uppers: Cordura/Cordura Kevlar
- Hardware: H.R.T “High Resistance Treatment
- Lining: Gore-Tex®
- Footbed: Zamberlan® Z-Comfort Fit Footbed
- Insole/Shank: Zamberlan Modular Flex
- Toe & Heel: Thermoplastic
- Sole Package: Zamberlan® Vibram® Speed Hiking
- Construction: GTX Bootee