'Stiff, clunky, and heavy' might describe your boots, but it should never describe your trail running shoes. New from the ground up, the Xodus ISO 3 takes our award winning cushioning system to the max by making the midsole entirely from EVERUNTM. Add in ISOFIT for comfort, PWRTRAC for grip, and it's time to go discover new views.
- Successor to the Xodus ISO 2
- Full-length EVERUNTM midsole for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Trail-specific ISOFIT dynamic upper
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- Engineered mesh
- Dual compound PWRTRAC + XT-900 outsole design for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26.5
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22.5
- Weight: 11.5 oz. | 326 g.
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.