This rugged X Ultra Trek GTX Walking Boot from Salomon will battle any terrain in any weather. Constructed from a Nubuck Leather upper which in its own right provides a waterproof coating to diminish water entry for a comfortable, dry surrounding. Engineered to be used during high output activities where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breath-ability are essential.
Colour may differ from stock on hand
SALOMON X ULTRA TREK GTX M
- LIGHT WEIGHT Lightweight materials and welded seams reduce weight while maintaining flexibility and comfort on the trail.
- AGGRESSIVE GRIP Aggressive lugs with reverse chevron pattern help the non-marking Contagrip® sole claw into any surface, for confidence on every hike.
- WEATHER PROTECTION Full Gore-Tex® bootie ensures comfort in the harshest weather conditions.
- Nubuck leather - Durable waterproof upper.
- Protective rubber toe/heel cap - Anti-abrasion properties that fight of debris.
- Mud guard - Helps fight of rocks and root, reducing wear and tear.
- Gusseted tongue - Additional protection from debris.
- Heel strap - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel strike through to transition.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Membrane - Keep you dry on the interior and offers an extended range of comfort.
- Injected EVA compound - Reduces forces pushed upon the under fott for a cushioned stride.
- Die cut EVA ortholite insole - Step in comfort and cushioning.
- Heel foam - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel impact strike through to transition.
- Advanced Chassis System - Engages the full underfoot platform for enhanced stability and forefoot propulsion.
- Molded shank - Protect the foots arch from rugged terrains and un-wanted torsion.
- Contagrip rubber compound - For reliable traction over varied terrain.