The Osprey Volt 75 is designed for those who don’t want any bells and whistles, just a simple rucksack large enough for a week on the trail and built for the long haul.
Osprey Volt 75
- Dual side compression straps provide load stability
- LightWire™ peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips
- Fit-On-the Fly™ hipbelt easily adjusts for a custom fit.
- Torso length adjusts making this pack capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes
- The backpanel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion
- Two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options.
- To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light.
- Stow-on-the-Go™ Trekking Pole attachments
- Dimensions: 85H X 36W X 36D cm / Volume: 75L / Weight: 1.84kg