Simple and elegant, the women’s-specific Osprey Tempest 30 is ideal for a minimalist overnight or a cold weather day hike when you want to include some extra bulky layers.
Osprey Tempest 30
LIGHTWEIGHT: Lightweight design with great features
MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Panel Loader - A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Top Slash Pocket - Top slash pocket provides additional internal storage with organization
- LidLock™ Helmet Attachment - LidLock™ helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
AIRSCAPE™ BACKPANEL= ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation. Lightweight and supportive.
TALON BIOSTRETCH™ HARNESS = Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness. Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle. Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
BIOSTRETCH™ BUILT-IN HIPBELT = Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt. Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets. ErgoPull™ hip belt closure
FABRIC: MAIN: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Check. ACCENT: 210D Nylon Block Dobby. BOTTOM: 210D Nylon Block Dobby