Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
Osprey Farpoint 55
- The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt.
- Mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load
- The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport
- Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment
- Mesh pocket inside for small items
- Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit
- Zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear
- StraightJacket™ compression straps to stabilize the load
- Padded top and side handles
- The main Farpoint 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
- S/M - Dimensions: 63H x 33W x 30D CM / Volume: 52L / Weight: 1.7kg
- M/L - Dimensions: 63H x 33W x 30D CM / Volume: 55L / Weight: 1.77kg