Liquid fuel stove.
The MSR Dragonfly multi-fuel stove is built tough and is a favourite of guides and expeditions.
- The dual-valve design enables it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Wide pot supports hold up to 25cm maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
|Minimum Weight||14 oz / 395 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||126 minutes|
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||153 minutes|
|Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||136 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||3.9 minutes|
|Boil time (diesel), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel||5.7 liters|
|Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.7 liters|
|Country of Origin||Made in Seattle, USA|