Merrell MTL Long Sky Trail Running Shoe was designed with input from Merrell Trail Running Ambassador and ultra runner Anna Frost. With the lightweight, tear-resistant fabric, a medial post and an aggressive Vibram® Megagrip rubber sole, this race-day shoe is everything trail athletes need (& nothing they don’t) to adapt on long runs in rugged mountain terrain.
No sky’s the limit. Trail running athletes today are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Runs that used to happen below the treeline are getting pushed further up the mountain. People are going farther that ever before, longer than ever before, and the mountains don’t relent. They can change on a dime. Designed for and tested by our best trail athletes, the MTL Long Sky is made with everything runners need (& nothing they don’t) to adapt on their longest runs in the most rugged environments.
Merrel MTL Long Sky Men's
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- Traditional lace closure
- Molded TPU heel counter for added stability
- Internal bootie for locked-in fit
- Breathable mesh lining
- Eva foam midsole with medial post for light pronation control
- Vibram® MegaGrip for the best combination of traction and durability on wet or dry surfaces
- Vegan friendly
- Stack height (heel/toe_: 24.5mm/16.5mm; Drop: 8mm; Lug: 5m
- 280g (1/2 pair)