If a summer shirt is so simple, why does the Women's Tech Lite Short Sleeve Crew have an almost cult-like following? It starts with the lightweight, breathable 150gm jersey merino, soft and comfortable in every environment so you can wear it year round. Then it's the details. A slightly wider feminine crewe neckline, offset shoulder seams and set-in sleeves, and decorative chainstitch side seams all contribute to make it supremely comfortable. Proof that making an iconic tee shirt isn't quite so simple.
- Fabric weight: 150 Ultralight
- Fabric: 87% Merino wool, 13% Nylon corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 114 g / 4.02 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Layer: First Layers
- Best for: Outdoor & Hiking, Travel & Lifestyle
- Benefits: Comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance, durability
- Features: Feminine crewe neckline, set-in sleeves, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, decorative chainstitch at sideseams, corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Height: 5’7” / 172cm. Waist: 26" / 66cm. She is wearing size Small.
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label.
- TEMP CONTROLMerino naturally keeps you warm in cold weather and cool in warm weather.
- BREATHABLEMerino absorbs and releases vapour to prevent overheating and clamminess.
- UV PROTECTIONMerino gives you extra protection against the sun's harmful rays, naturally.
- NO ODORNaturally anti-bacterial, it can be worn for days without washing.
WHY ICEBREAKER MERINO?
The merino is an ancient breed of alpine sheep. Over millions of years they evolved a superfine, highly breathable fleece to protect them from freezing winters and scorching summers.
It will do the same for you.