A nimble trail racer, the Torrent 2’s streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a PROFLY™ midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off. Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled UNIFI repreve yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
The Torrent 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Torrent 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fibers
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- PROFLY™ midsole construction delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Updated multi-directional lugs deliver supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole
Hoka One One Torrent 2 Mens
- HEEL TO TOE DROP 5.00mm