Perpetuem is a result of several years of research and thousands of miles of testing in a variety of endurance disciplines. Since its introduction in 2003, Perpetuem has allowed athletes to conquer the most extreme workouts and races with complete confidence! Perpetuem represents the ultimate, never-before-available link to satisfying the body's fueling requirements no matter how long or difficult your exercise session or race.
- Carbohydrates - As with all Hammer Nutrition fuels, we never add simple sugars to the carbohydrate profile. Perpetuem contains a specific maltodextrin, which provides nearly 87% of its caloric composition in long chain carbohydrates.
- Protein - A calcium-enhanced soy protein isolate known as "XT" makes up nearly 10% of the caloric profile of Perpetuem, the same percentage that is cannibalized from muscle tissue during long, slow endurance workouts. This particular soy protein contains a very high amount of intact, cardiovascular-enhancing isoflavones.
- Fat - A de-oiled "super lecithin" (extracted from the soybean) is ideal for consistently and reliably fueling the body and maximizing energy production from stored fatty acids.
- Sweetener - Perpetuem contains Energy Smart®, the same healthy sweetener in Hammer Gel.
- Consistent, stable energy, hour after hour
- Easy to digest, no stomach or GI issues
- Reduce muscle fatigue and recovery time
- Unprecedented lactic acid buffering
- Get a fulL, satiated feeling during prolonged all-liquid fueling
- Minimize lean muscle tissue cannibalization
- Unique carb/protein/fat formula for maximum endurance
Use as a primary source of calories during exercise/competition lasting more than two hours.
One scoop of Perpetuem contains 135 calories.
Suggested Doses by Body Weight
|Up to 54.5 kg||Up to .75 scoop/hr||Approx 101 calories|
|1 scoop/hr||135 calories|
|70-86 kg||1.25-1.5 scoops/hr||169-202.5 calories|
|86+ kg||Up to 2 scoops/hr||270 calories|
*These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their personal optimum.