Breathable Matrix backpanel keeps the Amasa 10 ultra stable and comfortable while climbing and descending, thanks to the fully adjustable Shift RS suspension. The included 3D Hydro Reservoir hauls up to three liters of water to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Soft Molded, 3D Hydro Reservoir Included with integrated drying hangar.
- Quick attach hydration hangar system is compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir.
- Shift RS ride stability system with adjustable stability belt and breathable Matrix backpanel.
Gregory Amasa 10 Bikepack
- Includes 3D Hydro quick drying, soft molded reservoir (3 Liter) with integrated drying hanger.
- Dedicated zippered hydration sleeve with routing sleeve and SpeedClip hydration hangar for a one-handed, snap-and-go connection.
- Shift RS adjustable, breathable ride stability belt for a custom fit and bounce control.
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness with magnetic sternum buckle and hose clip for the Drylock bite valve.
- Matrix breathable die-cut backpanel.
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
- Front zippered pocket with bike specific organization and key clip.
- Front durable stretch mesh pockets for quick storage and reflective attachment loops to carry a helmet.
- Front light loop for night riding.
- Top zippered quick-access pocket.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
Ideal Fit For Women Activity Mountain Biking Suspension Technology Shift RS Compartment Access Panel Closure Type Zipper Number of External Pockets 4 Hydration Compatible Yes Hydration Reservoir Included Yes Reservoir Capacity 3L Hipbelt Included Yes
Fits Torso 14" - 19” / 35.6 - 48.3cm Fits Hips/Waist 27" - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3cm Weight 1.46lbs / 662g Volume 10L / 610cu in Max Carry Weight 15lbs / 6.8kg Packed Dimensions 17.5" x 9" x 6.5" / 44.5cm x 22.9cm x 15.9cm