A versatile and fast race-ready tyre that excels in loose-over-hard pack terrain.
Legendary tyre designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tyre. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
Bontrager XR2 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre 29 X 2.35
- A versatile trail tyre that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance